Operation Medicine Cabinet Cleanout
In conjunction with DEA National Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative, the SCC is a community partner with Fairfax County’s spring medicine cleanout — let’s get the word out!
- Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Drop off unused or expired medications at a Fairfax County Police district station
- Pills or liquids only, no pressurized canisters or needles
- Disposal is FREE, convenient, confidential, and safe
Safe handling of unused or expired medications:
- Prevents accidental poisoning
- Protects the environment
- Prevents drug abuse