Mental Health Resources: 24/7 Emergency Numbers
- Life Threatening, 911
- CrisisLink Regional Hotline, 703-527-4077, CrisisLink is a hotline for individuals in crisis or family/friends seeking guidance for how to help a loved one
- CrisisText, Text NEEDHELP to 85511
- Dominion Hospital Emergency, 703-536-2000
- Inova Emergency, 703-289-7560
- Mobile Crisis Unit, 1-844-627-4747
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK, 1-800-SUICIDE
- Merrifield Center Emergency, 703-573-5679, TTY dial 711. The Merrifield Center, of the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, offers a range of clinical programming. Emergency Services, staffed 24 hours per day, seven days per week, works with people in psychiatric crisis who need immediate attention.
Click for a printable Crisis Resource Card. The card includes phone and text numbers for resources around mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence, child abuse, eating disorders, poison control, sober rides, and others.